Day 80: things are looking up due to wiiings?

Entertained the thought of taking yesterday's blog down. Thought I would let it stay. I was pretty down yesterday and if I start editing myself now, wtf is the point of this blog. Am I right?

Today I sat in a website development meeting while the creator of a show (talent/above the line type of guy) and I tried to explain to an eccentric developer (who lived in a duplex in Torrance with housed toads) tried to understand our web jargon/gibberish/concept. After getting no where for about two hours, we basically asked him to "be creative." Could have done that electronically. Found out he doesn't do meta data back-end. Shitty.

Luckily my colleague drove us down there, as I don't even have the funds to frequent a chick-fil-a. However I did spoil myself with a coffee bean and tea leaf green tea as I was feeling under the weather yesterday.

Stopped by the RBNA headquarters and said hello and picked up a few pieces of a equipment for some contract work. Great thing about visiting Red Bull is all the free mother effing Red Bull.






Shitty thing is being unemployed and a loser, but that's pretty much anywhere I travel.

0 comments: