Fawk you MTV!



The sad thing now is that MTV has a hold of my "what's cool." My death metal, my punk rock, my emo music, my grandmaster flash. The fucking cold hand of the grim reaper, that is MTV, is touching, no sodomizing the hipster indie movement. The stuck up, audiophile, fashionistas- who love angsty rock songs by the smith and cure just as much as they love the stadium rock of Kiss, and are soothed by the rhymes of Common sense and Lupe Fiasco are being found out by all the phonies. As if there weren't already enough phonies in the world, now they' ll be dressed like me! First it was Nick and Norah's infinite adventure and now a series called My life as liz on MTV. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

What the fuck is cool now if everything I love is going to be on MTV. Maybe I missed the new "cool" cusp and am just old. Wow... this just got even more depressing.

0 comments: